Objective comparison of different bike and scooter models, based on data
- For review purposes of e-bicycles, speed-pedelecs, e-scooters, etc.
- Range, comfort, motor power, pedalling effort, structural integrity measured in an objective way using algorithms.
Design guidelines based on in-field facts
- Sensor integration for measuring the real forces and vibrations
- Test protocols based on real world (field tests) parcours
- Conclusions on the vehicle’s durability, lifetime, failure resistance, and vibration exposure
Final approvement before market launch
- For (e-)bike & scooter manufacturers
- Verification and formal approval
- Certitude about compliance of your bike or step on European and worldwide standards
- Pre-compliance checks for type-approval
What our clients say
“We found in BikeLabs a partner who can operate at the forefront of development, where standard testing doesn’t always provide the right solution and where our requests have to be questioned and challenged.”
“The tests results were very detailed with pictures, video and a big report. BikeLabs Intl. provided us with advices necessary to understand better what has to be improved on our product structure.”
“Bikelabs took care of the strength- and fatigue testing of our frame (EN4210), and they prepared us for the powertrain tests which are needed for homologation. This allowed us to set a record time for the homologation tests. We really enjoyed our collaboration and we’ll be back for more!”
Meet the team
Partner & Business Development
In 2017 Bikelabs started as a spin off of the University of Gent after Joachim completed his Phd on testing and analysis methods on bicycles. In 2021 BikeLabs continued as a fully independent company and served many clients across Europe.